consider Him...

All thru our day there are things that happen that we could just take as chance or coincidence, but are they?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

oouch!


Wow my chest is hurting! I think I fell on the ground to much on Sunday! So I took a muscle relaxer and wow,

is my body really there?

I mean I see myself, but am I really there?
I should not take medication... yeah I don't handle it well!

I took some really strong pain killer once and my nephew thought it was funny to ask me questions and listen to my dumb answers... So nothing to serious going thru my mind lately...

So bye for now...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow Chris... hope you're feeling better. The boys killed me and i didn't even play that long. I got tackeled too many times just walking around. =)

    Love you!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Yay for having out of body experiences.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said…

    it sounds like you were on some serious medicine when you wrote that. :) I hope you sober up soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home