consider Him...

All thru our day there are things that happen that we could just take as chance or coincidence, but are they?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Coley's ridin


Cole is going crazy on his bike! He wants to paint his helmet to match. ugh!
I was going to tell him no, but he was planning it and had all the ideas and I thought, oh what can it hurt? so that's he and my Dad's next "project".

It's cool how he knows that when he has an idea Pupa's the man! It happens almost every day. "Mom, I have an idea. We could have Pupa help us!" So out he goes to see what Pupa thinks and how soon they can get started...

If it involves a
custom then it's Nana's turn to get in on "the plan"...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Isn't it great to have Nana and Papa around for things like that? Cole is such an amazing kid.. he cracks me up! Aaron's ok i guess... lol! Love you guys!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said…

    how cute is that picture! :)

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    That is so cute! I miss you guys!

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Pat Fooks said…

    Cole's amazing!! Always thinking of ways to accomplish stuff....can't wait to see how that will work when he's older. I love watching the boys grow. He's got fantastic parents, by the way...

    Mom F

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said…

    hey...time to post some more pictures of my boys. =) 53 days...8 weeks...I can't wait to spend at least a little time with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home