consider Him...

All thru our day there are things that happen that we could just take as chance or coincidence, but are they?

Monday, July 25, 2005

Newest Project

So my newest project is the organizing of a co-op. I am doing this for our family's benefit as well as others. Last year I traveled to Lincoln on Tuesdays, North Kingstown on Wednesdays and held art at my house every other Friday. It was exhausting and I do not wish to do it again. So I am trying very hard to have as many of these co-op "classes" on Wednesdays at one location...

So check it out and pass the word! If you know people who homeschool...

This is what we are looking at http://greanmeadowcoop.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Pat Fooks said…

    You need to know, Chris, that I'm so proud of you...how you manage everything you do for our family and God's family as a whole...

    We are truly blessed to have you as our "daughter-in-love"

    Love, Mom Fooks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home