consider Him...

All thru our day there are things that happen that we could just take as chance or coincidence, but are they?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

One more thought about Cole...



I was thinking some more about his personality and how he is so .... Cole.
And It lead me, of course, to a picture...

Sometimes when I have been away from Cole for a day or even a few hours he greets me at the door with a big hug. Sometimes with a "mom you go to hear this..." And then sometimes he is very down like his life has fallen apart while I was gone...

This got me thinking about God and how I go to Him. It is very much like this and He always picks me up and listens. And His answer is not always what I expect!

Thanks fro reading...

7 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger jen said…

    love it....

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Dennis Rogers said…

    Chris - That is such a great description of Cole; "he is so, Cole." I don't know quite how else to describe him. In fact, I have used that exact description to try to tell people about him. "I have this incredible nephew, he is so .... Cole." It doesn't mean much to those who have not met him, but I don't know how else to capture the essence of Cole.
    I love your analogy to how God views us. He sees each one of us in our incredible uniqueness. He knows our joy and our pain. He loves to rejoice with us and comfort us.

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Brent F said…

    In something Pstor Don said at the meeting the other night, He said "how many of you, when your children come to you and say something silley, or just run to you and give you a hug, would turn them away?" This is how God feels when we come to Him. In my relationship with Cole, he reminds me how God loves to hear from me! I love him (Cole & God for that matter) so much! Great Post...Your insights are very touching!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He is such an awesome kid!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you so much for everything... I have had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for becoming like family and accepting me into your home, family and lives!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm not seeing the post on the fish so you'll have to tell me the story sometime! Thanks... that was a really high complement!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said…

    Cole and Aaron are such incredible kids...probably has something to do with their incredible parents.
    I told Cole last night, "This has been the best summer of my life." He looked at me and said, "Why?" and I said, "because I get to hang out with you and Aaron EVERY day..." To which he looked at me with one of his "cole faces" and asked me..."wouldn't you rather be at Disneyland?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home