consider Him...

All thru our day there are things that happen that we could just take as chance or coincidence, but are they?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Eyes wide open...


"my life is flashing before my eyes, i better just keep them open then.."



A line from my awesome niece"s blog... It can feel that way... I try to keep up with everything, everyone, and sometimes, no most of the time lately anyway I feel like I'm just sliding around...

Are we talking, "life goes by fast or make sure you don't bury your head in the sand

or gotta get to everything... " I don't think these birds can see what's going on to their side, do you?

I don't think I'll read this post when I'm done, I do that and then I end up "fixing" it...

You can't keep them open all the time, but you want to be sure they're open when they should be, huh?


I'm sure anyone who reads this will be completely confused, but I just don't feel like posting something that makes sense...

Some people see me like this, but I don't think I've ever published it... ?

So much going on in this head of mine that it shuts off a lot lately...


I MISS AFRICA!!!

11 MORE MONTHS!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Brent F said…

    Yep...exactly!
    I Love that your my wife, and I can completely understand...

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger david huffman said…

    11 more months?

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you two crack me up... love you both... =)

    can i join your voyage???

    ok maybe... lets see how I feel about it after praying and trying to hear what GOD has to say about the voyage!

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger thankful4adoption.blogspot.com said…

    ha ha ha...auntie chrissy...this made me miss you KABISA! I love how your mind works. :)

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i donno how i didn't realize this before but... dude the eye thing is freakie... wow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home